Friday, August 15, 2008

Had A Fall...Ouch!

Today went for my friend's PW pilot test. They consist of Michelle and Sok Theng, and a few other people whom I don't know. They are doing on Ray Charles, the blind musician. I was shocked to hear that although he was blind,but he got 2 mistresses,excluding his legal wife. He was born and became blind at the age of around 8,if I didn't remember wrongly. He even saw his brother drown before him when they were playing.He was also on drugs and he went through rehabilitation treatment.His wife knew of his mistresses but said nothing. All these information were only a few days old,so I still can remember them.

Then we had an activity. We need to blindfolded and be lead through a maze.(Actually,it was just a classroom with tables around.)I was told to stand up on a table and walk straight,so I did as I was told.I walked,and after a few steps,I stepped into the air and I fell on some tables,injuring myself.I had an abrasion on my left forearm,a super big bruise on my right hindarm,and a cut across my chin.Now beginning to heal already. Just took the skin on my chin and plucked it out. Ya. painful,but have to bear with it.

Michelle and Sok Theng kept on apologizing to me ever since I got injured. Strangely, I began to be closer to Sok Theng nowadays after the NDP parade. I think it's because we were very close from last year's NDP parade. Then somemore she call me Senior and I called her Junior sometimes. Then joked a lot. So quite close lor. Hope I can concentrate on my A levels and don't get too distracted.

1 comment:

finding myself said...

i help u leave comment ! =P first comment of the day woott


edgarrr here