Friday, July 11, 2008

Today is a stressful day for me. Got back exam papers except for Physical Geography. I must say that I'm indeed a bit disappointed with the results. There are a lot of people who are grumbling, and among them are some of my friends. But as it is the first time we sat for the full paper, it is normal as the content knowledge is quite alot for us to grasp. Hais. But no choice lor. Have to accept it.

Today got a letter from CMPB. The letter told me that I am to report to Hendon Camp on 23/07/2008 at 7.45am. I was like ok lor. (Except that Hendon Camp is at Pasir Ris, and I live in Boon Lay.). When I put it as my MSN nickname, my church friend, Marcus saw it and told me that Hendon Camp is a Commando Unit. I was so thrilled! I never thought that I can be a Commando. But it's still pending. Still don't know I can get in anot... Hahas...

No comments: