Friday, July 25, 2008

Release of the Mid Year Results

Today is the release of the Mid Year results. Everyone is super stressed and worried,especially on the day itself. That includes me as well.

Today,I got up at 7am lor. So early.(Because my aunty call at that time,then I was awakened by the ringing of the phone.). Then I dragged my tired body to the toilet where I washed up and then got and lie down on the sofa for more shut-eye. Then bathed and changed into a school house tee and the school pants,and we met my aunty at the interchange.(Because she will be going shopping with my mother after the collection of my results,so she will be going with us too.)

When we reached the classroom,Dickson and his mother were talking to Mr.Pow. It didn't take long because they were leaving as soon as me and my mother sat down.Then it was my turn. The bus ride was the shortest that I had.Normally,it was so slow,but it was so fast today.I think that it's the psychological barrier that I had bahx.

So when I saw the result slip,I wasn't surprised,and neither was my mum,because I told her about my results the day before. Then Mr.Pow,my home tutor,told us that my maths is super poor,and I need to clarify my doubts really fast. As for the other subjects,I can pass de,because the other subjects were going to pass le,but never pass. So I need to jiayou! Then after the conference,I had to fill in a survey form about Chemistry. Then me and my mum and my aunty went to Jurong Point to buy things and went to the bank. When my mum was waiting for her turn,my aunty asked me why I decided to believe in Christ. I told her and even tried to spread the Gospel to her,and I did it! But I need to be more precise because I told her the bulk of the Gospel and she could not understand. I used the 'tactics' that I learned from the apologetics talk. She was the first person I spread the Gospel to! I never imagined that she would be the first. So in the end,she just say;"Aiya,when you believe in something,you will talk about the good side of the thing and you will only touch on the bad sides briefly." I was quite disappointed, but I did not show it.But I believed that God will,by His own will and at His own time,will bring His people back to Him.

No comments: